Begin finding balance with yourself, your skin, and your world with Epoch Yin and Yang Mask—a soothing ritual that detoxifies and nourishes skin for a lit-from-within glow.
Infused with nourishing porcelain flower grown through controlled environment agriculture (CEA) and microencapsulated charcoal that activates with a gentle massage to visibly transform the mask, revealing fresh and healthier-looking skin. Naturally fragranced with ethnobotanical jasmine sambac, traditionally used in China to soothe skin while promoting a sense of inner harmony and a beautiful glow.
• Features specially sourced porcelain flower grown through controlled environment agriculture.
• Detoxifies skin for a fresh and luminous look.
• Delivers nourishing phytonutrients to reveal softer and smoother looking skin.
• Leaves skin looking smoother, healthier, and brighter.
• Leaves skin feeling fresh, soft, and balanced.
• Jasmine sambac helps to de-stress and promote inner harmony for a lit-from-within complexion.
• Tube is 38% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic to support our commitment to protecting our planet. This also means every package features its own unique look and feel.
• Porcelain Flower—a symbol of illuminating beauty and source of phytonutrients that nurture your skin. This unique source of porcelain flower is grown through controlled environment agriculture.
• Microencapsulated Charcoal—activates with a gentle massage to transform the mask into its most active skin detoxifying state.
• Jasmine Sambac—an exquisite and fragrant flower traditionally used in China to soothe skin while promoting a sense of inner serenity.
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Charcoal Powder, Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Decyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Mannitol, Sucrose, Cellulose Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Mica (CI 77019).
Use the mask to nourish and detoxify your skin.
1. To focus on nourishing, apply a generous, even layer to clean, dry face and leave as-is.
2. To focus on detoxifying, apply then massage the mask to release the microencapsulated charcoal.
Let dry for 10–15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTICE - COVID-19
As a result of the COVID-19 crisis, some international parcel services have been heavily burdened and unexpected delays have occurred beyond our control. This is why some orders may experience additional delays.
Rest assured that our team is working around the clock to get your orders to you as soon as possible.
$51.00Epoch® Sole Solution® Foot ...
Epoch® Yin & Yang Mask
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened and unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
As food supplements are perishable goods, they can't be returned.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.