Get glowing, clearer skin with Nutricentials Here You Glow— a toner that does more than just tone. This thoughtfully balanced formula with a unique mix of Hydroxy Acids leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, healthy, and visibly glowing. At the same time, Salicylic Acid helps clear up acne blemishes and blackheads and prevent new acne blemishes from forming. Your skin is left looking clean, clear, and radiant.
• Made with bioadaptive botanicals that help your skin adapt to its environment.
• A clean formula with worry-free ingredients you can feel good about putting on your skin.
• Features a gentle, non-irritating formula with an effective 10% blend of AHAs, BHA, and PHA to leave skin visibly soft, smooth, and glowing.
• Helps accelerate cell turnover by gently exfoliating and “ungluing” dead skin cells from the surface of skin, leaving you with a fresh, soft, smooth, radiant appearance.
• Unclogs pore-blocking dirt and oil and visibly reduces pores.
• Helps clear up acne blemishes and blackheads while helping prevent new breakouts for clearer, cleaner skin.
• Hydrates and attracts and bonds moisture to the skin for a more supple, healthy appearance.
• Prepares skin for additional products like treatments and moisturizers.
• Features a bottle that is proudly made from 100% postconsumer resin (PCR).
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%).
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Malic Acid, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyenthanol.
Saturate a cotton pad with Here You Glow and sweep it over clean face and neck in an upward, outward motion, avoiding the eye area. Do not rinse.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTICE - COVID-19
As a result of the COVID-19 crisis, some international parcel services have been heavily burdened and unexpected delays have occurred beyond our control. This is why some orders may experience additional delays.
Rest assured that our team is working around the clock to get your orders to you as soon as possible.
Nutricentials Bioadaptive Skin Care™ Here You Glow Exfoliating Toner
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened and unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
As food supplements are perishable goods, they can't be returned.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.